Blog

Be the first to see Tracy Rodriguez Photography’s latest Boston photo shoots, Boston weddings, Boston yoga sessions, and more right here on the blog.

Mattapoinsett, MA Wedding of Tim & Annie at Shining Tides

{Back Blog} - Wedding Date: May 17, 2014

Location: Shining Tides, Mattapoinsett, MA

Tim & Annie are beautiful inside and out and once you meet their families, you know where it all comes from. This wedding defined JCrew prep and elegance. Better still, the love and support of their family and friends was palpable.

I felt so honored to be a part of their big day.

Always remember that when the weather forecast predicts an 80% chance of rain, there is still a 20% chance of this...

Huge shout out to all of the vendors that made this day possible!
Bride's Dress & Jewelry: J.Crew
Bridesmaid's Dresses & Jewelry: J.Crew
Hair & Makeup: Serai Beauty
Groom's Suit: Banana Republic
Groomsmen's Suits: Lauren by Ralph Lauren
Venue: Shining Tides Preschool at Mattapoisett YMCA
Music: The WonderMics
Catering: Russell Morin Fine Catering
Bouquets & Centerpieces: Bloomers
Guest Gifts: Handmade by the Bride, Groom & Family
Photography: Tracy Rodriguez Photography with Michael Carmen Photography