Tracy Rodriguez Photography captures beautiful Boston elopements and intimate weddings. Information on this site includes pricing, FAQs and more.
Intimate Weddings & Elopements
Intimate weddings are just that, intimate. Whether you chose to be joined by your closest family and friends, or just the two of you say your vows together, your wedding day is completely your own. Photography of intimate weddings and elopements range from one to three hours depending on what aspects of the day you would like captured. Some couples chose to have just the ceremony and portraits of the wedding couple, while others have me stay to photograph portraits with their family and friends and perhaps a bit of their reception as well. The day is entirely customized to fit what you are looking for. I can meet you at any part and stay the length that makes sense for your wedding.
1-3 Hours of Wedding Day Coverage
Images professionally edited and received within 12 weeks
High resolution images & print release
Personalized online viewing gallery with 10 years of cloud storage
Intimate weddings and elopements are $400 per hour with a one hour minimum.
Coverage can be purchased in 1/2 hour increments.
Additional time can be added day of.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get in touch with you to book a consultation, ask questions, and/or book an intimate wedding package?
- Please use my contact me form and include your wedding date and location if you have it set or let me know if you have a range of dates or locations that you're looking into. This form goes directly to my inbox.
How do I know if an intimate wedding package is right for me?
- Think about the most important elements of your wedding day that you would like to have photographed. If this list includes portraits of you and your fiance, your wedding ceremony, and/or portraits of you two with your families, an intimate wedding package might be perfect for you. If your list extends to include getting ready in the morning, a first look, and a full reception, then a full day package is probably more suited to your needs. Feel free to contact me if you are unsure about which package feels right to you.
Do you offer wedding albums?
- Yes! I love creating custom wedding albums for my clients. When you contact me for your consultation I will provide all of the information on available wedding album options.
Can we read reviews from previous wedding couples?
- Of course! My wedding couples have been kind enough to give me a 5 out of 5 on Wedding Wire over 30 times and have awarded me the Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award three years in a row! You can read their reviews here.
When will my images be ready?
- I guarantee images within 12 weeks of your wedding date. My average wedding turnaround is 2-3 weeks.
Where can we learn more about you and your background?
- You can read my story right on my website.
Can we book an engagement session?
- Of course! Engagement sessions are a la carte for my intimate wedding couples. They are $450 and can be booked at any time.
What kind of equipment do you use?
- I shoot on professional full frame camera bodies, lenses and flashes. The majority of my equipment is made by Canon. You can see my full gear list on my What's in my Camera Bag Pinterest Board. Both my main equipment and backup equipment are professional level.
Can I make my payment online?
- Yes, I have a secure online payment option. Clients who prefer to mail me a check, of course will do so.